The ideal solution for embedded systems can be selected using universal housings from the UCS series. There are several things which need to be taken into consideration when selecting the universal housings, for example, the size of the PCB and how the PCB can be fixed into the enclosures as UCS series is characterized by a wide range of possible applications.
Things which can be offered:
UCS universal electronics housings have a modular configuration and enable easily adaptable solutions for almost all printed circuit boards in standard form factors. Hence, it is suitable for desktop, wall or DIN rail housings with a lateral length of 125 mm or 145 mm.
- Material: Polycarbonate PC (UL V0)
- Colors: Light gray (RAL 7035) or black (RAL 9005)
- Depth: 47 mm and 67 mm
- PCB Mounting: Fixed or flexible
- Degree of Protection: IP40
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +100°C
- PCB terminal blocks and PCB connectors (wire-to-board)
- PCB connectors (board-to-board)
- M12 circular connectors
- Data connectors for copper and fiber optics
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com to find out more!