Phoenix Contact is known worldwide as a manufacturer of industrial products where quality is never compromised and reliability is undeniable. One of the “bread and butter” products of Phoenix Contact is the PCB Terminal block. For more than 80 years, with continuous innovation of its products, Phoenix Contact never fails customers and has gained a high satisfaction rate and integrity through the years. From this Phoenix Contact will surely continue to satisfy its customers through innovative products and good services.
Here’s a glimpse of a one-of-a-kind PCB terminal block product range. It consists of metric pitches or pitches in inches from miniature PCB terminal blocks, with 2.5mm pitch through to power-level terminals with 20mm pitch. With easy-to-maintain connectors, from two to 24 positions, the comprehensive COMBICON product range offers the right connection technology for transmitting signals, data or power for almost every application.
- Varying conductor cross sections from 0.14 mm2 (AWG 26) to 95 mm2 (AWG 3/0)
- Current up to 232 A (IEC) / 200 A (UL B, C)
- Voltages up to 1,000 V (IEC) / 600 V (UL B, C)
- Screw, spring and insulation displacement connection for various connection directions
- For pitches from 2.5 mm to 20 mm
- Assembly method: Wave, THR and SMT soldering
If you would like to know more about our products, don’t hesitate to contact us via the form below!