Phoenix Contact is well known for its terminal blocks and connectors. Phoenix Contact’s success was also partially attributed to its Back to Basics campaign, which aimed to drive the business to meet all market requirements.
One particular Back to Basics product series worth mentioning is the basicline series – great quality connectors and terminal blocks that are also cost competitive.
The basicline series had helped many Phoenix Contact customers to have reliable and robust connectors at affordable pricing. This enabled customers to produce devices that are both cost competitive and reliable.
Many customers that have faced challenges in producing cost competitive devices for building automation, door access, security etc. are satisfied with what basicline has to offer.
In addition, basicline has helped to solve problems arising from using Asian-branded connectors with lower quality and reliablity issues.
Below is an example of a basicline series product.
- Tin plated surface contact prevents rust overtime and provides consistent current rating
- Non-frisky plastic housing and strong PA 66 provide robust and reliable usage
- Strong price to performance ratio
- Available in 3.50mm, 3.81mm, 5.00mm and 5.08mm pitch
- Pluggable connectors and terminal block
- Comes in green, black and grey. For other colours, kindly contact our salesperson
- Optional marking and profiling
- Available in 2 – 16 poles
- Pluggable header available in horizontal and vertical positions
Interested to find out more? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!