As the world’s climate continue to change and the weather becomes evermore unpredictable, the need for an ideal enclosure to protect the printed circuit board (PCB) has just became more important.
Phoenix Contact has just the solution. Introducing the Environment Case System (ECS)!
The applications for this enclosure are endless. From a control unit on the exterior building to a sub electronic board on the top of a lamp post, the ECS is a suitable enclosure for even adverse weather condition.
5 Features of the Environment Case System
So what benefits do you get with the Environment Case System (ECS)?
- Since it is designed for most outdoor use, the ECS is able to withstand operating temperatures of -40˚C to +85˚C, UV exposure, and it is even able to reduce pressure build up that occurs when an environment has temperature swings through an optional pressure compensation membrane. Therefore, providing an IP67 rating which is dust proof and jet water resistant.
- It has tamper protection via a cable binder to indicate proof if the closure has been opened after installation.
- It is robust and hardy. Tests have been carried out with more than 100KG force applied with no distortion or damage.
- Pole-mount accessories facilitates easy installation on a pole rather than requiring a wall to drill and secure the enclosure to.
- Although the ECS is a standard product, the enclosure can be semi-customise of cut-outs is possible on any flat surface.
Market Applications for ECS
With such a lineup of features, what applications can you use the Environment Case system for?
- Telecommunication locations
- Outdoor building automation
- Green energy such as wind and solar energy
- Unmanned utility vehicle
- Testing & monitoring equipment
- Agriculture equipment
Contact us now at email@example.com for a sample to secure your PCB from any harsh environment.