Mobile handheld printer
The handy THERMOFOX thermal transfer printer marks labels, signs, and shrink sleeves supplied in rolls directly on-site, and can be used in all areas of industrial marking.
Customers require high flexibility and mobility when it comes to field applications.
Targeted to suit various applications, the new thermal transfer label printer THERMOFOX was developed.
Although the THERMOFOX is one of the smallest handheld thermal transfer printer in the market, it has a high printing speed of 12mm per second. This will in turn saves time and cost in terms of expenses during operations.
- Compact dimensions
- Fast printing speed
- Ability to insert symbols
- Constant print quality even if the batteries are weak
- Connection to PC or Thermomark Prime
- Integrated storage of up to 20 print jobs
|Easy and user-optimized handling
- Direct printing controlled by CLIP PROJECT via USB.
- Faultless printing due to the recognition of the material cartridges.
- Optimised for use in maintenance and repair operations (MRO) on-site.
- Simple, fast material exchange with the compact material-ribbon cartridge concept
||Extensive storage capacity
- Availability of 8 different barcode types
- Storage capacity for up to 20 printing files
- More than 300 different integrated models
|Wide range of materials
- Materials with up to 8 meters material length per cartridge
- Material width of up to 24mm
- Constant printing quality thanks to intelligent energy consumption
- Shrink sleeves with shrinking rations of 2:1 and 3:1.
||Facts and Figures
- Compact designs with the dimensions: 230mm x 98mm x 69mm and a weight of 620g
- Print resolution: 230dpi
- Printing speed: 12mm/s/li>
- Certifications: UL/CSA, CCC, FCC class B
Find out more about MOBILE PRINTING, Click here