The new SCC shield clamps from Phoenix Contact make one-handed, tool-free operation possible. The space-saving series features spring clamp technology that offers a mechanically large contact surface and a secure closure system for high-level shield attenuation.
The contact spring provides reliable contact quality with long-term stability. In addition, it compensates for any conductor settling effects.
You may conveniently open and close the shield clamp with the integrated clamping lever. Conductors can be inserted into the terminal without force and automatically centered due to the shape of the contact spring. Actuating the clamping lever causes the contact spring to effortlessly clamp the conductor in place. Handling is safe and error-free, because the contact spring is not pre-tensioned.
You can use shield clamps in the clamping range of 5 mm to 20 mm. Corrosion protection is assured even under harsh operating conditions. There are three mounting types available for time-saving and vibration-resistant mounting: Snapping into place on the neutral conductor busbar, direct mounting, and DIN rail mounting. Suitable marking materials are also available for clear marking.
- Convenient connection and latching with just one hand
- Safe and error-free handling, as the contact spring is not pretensioned
- The contact spring guarantees a reliable contact quality with long-term stability
- The spring compensates any conductor settling effects
- Optimum shield attenuation due to the large contact facing of the braided shield on the discharge potential
- Four clamp versions
- Three mounting types
- Clamping range: 5 mm … 20 mm
- Corrosion protection under harsh operating conditions
- Marking option
- Extremely low contact resistance
Visit the website to find similar grounding and shielding material.