Phoenix Contact has a vast array of products and solutions, so it’s hard to keep up with them all. Here are some more ‘hidden’ innovations from Phoenix Contact that will save you time, space, wiring effort or all three!
Take a look at the following offers and for more information check them out on our web site.
Electronic reversing load relay, with integrated soft switch
The electronic load relay and reversing-load relay (ELR) provide wear-resistant switching of asynchronous motors due to their semiconductor switches even at high switching frequencies. To increase the life of a drive, as well as for special applications, the drive executes a soft start.
The ELR W 3/9-400 S enables the parameterizable soft start of an asynchronous motor.
- Parameterization is performed directly on the device via the display and keyboard
- Drive can be controlled locally via keyboard
- Start-up time / Stop time
- Friction time
- Torque start /stop
- Braking torque
Electronic reversing relay for DC motors
The ELR-DC electronic reversing relay allows mechanically commutated DC motors to be switched. They reverse and reduce the speed of DC motors up to 24VDC 6 A in a wear free manner.
- Short circuit, surge voltage and overload proof output guarantees reliable use in your plant.
- Internal interlocking and load wiring considerably reduce the wiring effort.
When a 24 VDC signal is applied at the ‘left’ input, the output supplies the motor with voltage. When the ‘right’ output is activated, the polarity of the voltage at the output is reversed. If the signal is applied at both inputs simultaneously, the motor is short circuited internally by the ELR-DC and reduces the speed.
Multiplexer for HART signals
HART Multiplexer for online configuration and diagnostics of HART-compatible field devices, as well as for continuous documentation of process variables and states with a PC or management system.
- Supports online configuration and diagnostics for the connected HART-compatible field devices
- Communication via software tool (e.g., HART OPC server) using RS-485 interface
- Up to 128 HART multiplexers on one PC interface
- 32 HART channels per multiplexer
- Continuous documentation of process variables and states
- Electrical isolation between auxiliary voltage, RS-485 bus, and the HART channels
- HART field devices are accessed parallel to the transmission of the measurement signal without affecting measured value processing
- HART field devices connected via universal HART connection boards; direct connection if processing non-Ex signals, with separate Ex i signal isolator connected upstream if processing Ex signals
- Power supply via HART connection board
7 Segment Displays
MCR digital display, for measurement and display of standard signals.
- 48 x 24 mm display
- 8 mm LED, 7-segment
- Min./max. value saving
- 5 or 6 digit display
- For 0 … 10 V and 0(4) … 20 mA standard analogue
- Frequency signals up to 60kHz ( specific display)
- Electrical isolation
- Freely programmable decimal point display
For more information on any of the above offers please take a look at the Phoenix UK web site or contact the product manager Fraser Cowie on 07584514963 or email@example.com.