Written by Fraser Cowie- Product Marketing Manager, Interface
COMPLETE line – The comprehensive solution for the control cabinet
In today’s automated world our machines and systems are becoming more and more complex. As a result of this, the required wiring effort of individual components in these systems is comprehensive and expensive.
No engineer wants to have to wire multiple inputs and outputs on high density I/O cards. It is time consuming and the chances of making an error are high.
With VARIOFACE System Cabling from Phoenix Contact, part of the COMPLETE line portfolio, these difficulties are eliminated. VARIOFACE controller–specific system cabling, for signal and power wiring, uses technologically leading and coordinated hardware to connect the controller to the field, its easy and error-free.
What are the features and benefits of such a wiring system?
- Fast, error free and uniform wiring thanks to pre-assembled, 100% quality assured, system cables
- Flexible connectivity with push in, screw, and spring options
- Simple planning and selection with the on line configurator or project planning cross reference list
- Compact design that looks professional and saves space in the cabinet
What’s new in System Cabling?
- Front adapters and termination boards suitable to connect the Siemens Simatic S7 1500 for both digital and analogue I/O. Use web code #1367 for further information.
- A front adapter for the Simatic ET200SP HA peripheral system. Use web code #1367 for further information.
- Halogen – free front adapters for the S7-300 / ET200M. Use web code #1369 for further information.
- Migration adapters for Rockwell automation – you can quickly and easily connect the existing field wiring of a Rockwell PLC-5 controller to a new controller generation. Use web code #1761 for further information.
Phoenix Contact has ready-made solutions for the following controller manufacturers: ABB, Allen Bradley, Emerson, Honeywell, GE Fanuc, Phoenix Contact, Mitsubishi Electric, Omron, Schneider Electric, Siemens and Yokogawa.
We also make various migration solutions and will manufacture bespoke cabling solutions to meet complex customer applications.
For more information contact Fraser Cowie on 07584 514963 firstname.lastname@example.org
A part of the COMPLETE line system, the new standard for the control cabinet.
Discover the extensive COMPLETE line product portfolio and find out more about COMPLETE line and your comprehensive solutions for the control cabinet at: phoenixcontact.co.uk/completeline