Written by Fraser Cowie, Product Manager- Interface
Phoenix Contact has an innovative and coordinated portfolio of class leading products that can save you time, energy and money when it comes to energy data acquisition.
Phoenix Contact’s EMpro energy meters were launched in 2019 and have just been enhanced making them the smartest and easiest meters you can buy!
What did the original EMpro range bring to the party?
- Modbus/TCP interface integrated as standard, with Modbus RTU, Profinet and Ethernet/IP options
- Front panel or DIN rail installation with or without display
- Set up in less than a minute via a user friendly installation wizard
- Monitor your loads via traditional CTs or easy to use retro fit Rogowski coils
- MID approved options for billing needs
- Colour changing screen highlighting errors or changes in your application
- Smart web server and device functionality to lighten your load
So what is new for 2020?
- REST API /HTTP/ JSON functionality – can be accessed by simply upgrading the existing firmware
- Enables fast system integration
- Extra secure as its read only
- Simplified data analysis
- Known format for software development
- Option of 24 volt DC control for all Modbus TCP versions
- Cloud connectable meters:
For further information or a demo please Fraser on 07584514963 or at email@example.com
A part of the COMPLETE line system, the new standard for the control cabinet.
Discover the extensive COMPLETE line product portfolio and find out more about COMPLETE line and your comprehensive solutions for the control cabinet at: phoenixcontact.com/completeline