Written by Deepan Patel, Industry Manager- Infrastructure
After my last blog discussing the benefits of using our Building solutions, I wanted our readers to realise the great range of modules the ILC 2050 supports. I can’t list them all on here but you can visit the ILC 2050 page and browse the accessories tab to get the full list.
Modbus BK Coupler
- Auto discover module available for detecting connected IO via the Niagara platform
- 2 Ethernet ports (with integrated switch)
- Single source of connection for distributed IO
- Further expansion with the ILC 2050 offering full IO range over Modbus
- Web based management tool
In many applications system installers and designers must factor in the electrical design, i.e. requirement of relays. We have a solution that addresses this to offer system flexibility, i.e. input/output signal requirement is Positive or Negative 24VDC.
- Channel sizes of 2, 16 & 32 IO.
- Full flexibility with PNP (Standard) modules
- Niagara supported module (Auto Discover feature; is just like the PNP modules
DALI lighting solution with integrated Power Supply
- Control lights with DALI Ballasts according to IEC 62386.
- Support for Tridonic Msensors
- DALI supply can be switched off for safety regulations
- Suitable for both single and multi-master operations
In our current global situation as we are working from home, I would be happy to hold live online demonstrations of the ILC 2050 Building Intelligent controller, including any of our solutions.
Contact Deepan on email@example.com or telephone 07908 485011