Written by Fraser Cowie, Product Marketing Manager- Interface
Phoenix Contact has an innovative and coordinated portfolio of class leading products that can save you time when it comes to energy data acquisition. Future-oriented communication solutions and digital services help you to integrate, manage and process your data.
Whether you are doing complex energy measurements or simple cost centre billing Phoenix Contact has a solution for you with EMPro multifunctional energy measuring devices, including MID certified meters, conventional current transformers and retrofit Rogowski CTs.
- EMPro meters have Modbus/TCP interface integrated as standard. You can also acquire your data and communicate to other control and management systems via Modbus RTU, Profinet or Ethernet/IP.
- EMPro meters give you the flexibility to configure and integrate into your network in minutes using their installation wizard or directly via the operating keys.
- A choice of front Panel or DIN rail installation with or without display
- Monitor up to 20,000 amps with traditional CTs or up to 4000 amps with retro-fit Rogowski coils.
- Recognise errors as they occur with a colour changing screen.
- Smart web server and device functions lighten your workload:
- Future proofed through firmware updates,
- Troubleshoot by exporting the configuration data along with historical signal and error lists.
- Disable the hardware and communication interfaces to protect your energy data from unauthorised access.
For more information use web code #1267.
EMPro energy meters with MID certification in accordance with EN 50470, enable cost centre specific energy data billing:
- Simple bus and network connection via M-Bus, Modbus RTU or Modbus/TCP interface
- Only 72mm wide
- Direct current measurement versions
- Remote data access, storage, and export with Ethernet-based devices
For more information use web code #1267
For further information or a demo please contact Fraser on 07584514963 or at firstname.lastname@example.org