Written by Fraser Cowie, Product Manager- Interface
The 3 phase CrossPowerSystem distribution board is a new platform from Phoenix Contact for modular and functional control cabinets.
With just one click, the devices are mounted on the board without tools and a safe electrical connection to the three phases is established simultaneously.
The CrossPowerSystem enables you to start up and monitor your motors more easily in your control cabinet. It also allows you to realise modular and functional solutions. Wherever necessary, simple modifications can be made or extensions can be added to adapt to new requirements.
The range includes 2 new Trio power supplies designed for the system which will further reduce your wiring costs. They can be used to supply power to all components mounted on the board.
Supplementing the current 5A version, we will soon be releasing a 20A TRIO power supply with integrated electronic circuit breakers, 8 configurable channels each one with IO-Link communication.
Furthermore, to generate motor-relevant data for system monitoring, you can simply use the network-capable IO-link solution alongside classic motor starters.
- The TRIO power supplies feature standard functionality, high quality, and reliability
- Short circuit proof hybrid motor starters with integrated fuses can be mounted directly on the power distribution board
- Device adapters with fuse holders for 16A fuse, CrossLink interface and fixed DIN rail for I/O link and direct classic starters
- Adapters for contactors and motor starters for loads up to 45A
- Adapter bars for PT Fix or standard terminals up to 35mm canbe mounted top or bottom of the power rail
The CrossPowerSystem is part of the Phoenix Contact Complete Line portfolio:
COMPLETE line –
‘The comprehensive solution for the control cabinet’
Discover the extensive COMPLETE line product portfolio and find out more about COMPLETE line and your comprehensive solutions for the control cabinet at: phoenixcontact.com/completeline