(Written by Simone Sellar)
Wow can you believe that we are already in October, it’s my second blog post and there are only 2.5 months left of this year? Time sure does fly when you have so many exciting products to share! Phoenix Contact offer a comprehensive range of connection technology for transmitting signals, data and power. Discover our wide range of New products by clicking on this link. Moving on, I’m going to share with you some professional solutions for every application – Phoenix contact lighting the way!
Compact design – PT
This little connector can light the way! At only 5mm in height and easy push-in with spring termination, the PTSM family of connectors from Phoenix Contact is the ideal connector. The largest possible clamping space can be achieved with even the smallest dimensions. You benefit from high levels of connection convenience and a wide range of connection options – even if space is limited or the design is restrictive.
Compact PCB connectors with crimp connection
The connectors of the PTCM series make it possible for the first time to have crimp contacts in the PTSM product family. Thanks to a latching flange on the side, stable latching to the mating connector is possible. Compact solutions can be created for wire-to-wire connections, especially when combined with inverted PCB connectors.
- Cost-effective connection of crimped conductors in large quantities.
- Plug-compatible PCB connectors with crimp or Push-in technology for flexible conductor connection.
- Tools for manual and automatic crimping available as an option.
- Taped products for efficiently automated crimping of high quantities.
- Conductor cross sections: 0.14 to 0.75 mm².
- Currents up to 6 A.
- Voltages up to 160 V.
- Pitch: 2.5 mm.
- 2-pos. to 8-pos.
Inspiring Solutions – Always the ideal solution
With our PCB connection technology, you can freely select the ideal mounting type. As you can see Phoenix contact has so many options to meet your needs. The comprehensive PCB connector and pin strip product range offers solutions for various manufacturing processes. This means that you can assemble PCBs efficiently and process them reliably.
- High degree of flexibility when it comes to choosing the mounting technology.
- High degree of reliability, thanks to DIN/IEC certification.
- Expert design-in support, thanks to product specialists and online tools.
- Individual product design with tailor-made customer-specific versions and developments.
- Professional training covering all aspects of the use of PCB terminal blocks and PCB connectors in automated soldering processes.
Those who want to take on a technologically leading role, must be able to make an essential contribution to current trends and development. As far as Phoenix Contact is concerned, innovation is a path-breaking bridge into the future. We provide the best connections!
For more information, you can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org OR 083 791 0842