(written by Tony Rayner)
The Circuit Breaker Multichannel Compact (CBMC) is the most compact, four-channel electronic device circuit breaker. The CBMC provides greater functionality in a small amount of space. Thanks to Push-in connection technology, they are particularly suitable for use in machine building and control technology.
Settable Circuit Breakers from 1 to 10A
The versatile functionality of the push-in LED button enables the adjustment of circuits according to the tried-and-tested principle of single-button operation – all without the need for additional tools.
Features of the CBMC:
1. The combination of compact design and adjustability is unique on the market and offers the customer an easy device replacement option without the added hassle of rearranging components in the control cabinet.
2. With an overall width of 36 mm and a height of 90 mm, the CBMC features an extremely compact design.
3. The individual channels of the product are adjustable by 1 Amp increments using the versatile push-in LED buttons all without the need for additional tools.
4. The connected circuits are reliably protected against unintentional alteration of the current values by the use of a feature to lock the electronic current value set by the customer.
5. The integrated status indicator displays traffic-light colours (red, amber, green) to indicate the operating status of the product.
6. Push-in connection technology saves time on installation. Devices may be connected quickly and without the need for tools.
7. The floating remote indication contact notifies the customer of the system status and enables easy integration into existing systems.
So, what are the advantages of using the CBMC?
- Versatile use, thanks to fine nominal current levels.
- Space-saving, easy installation, thanks to the compact design and Push-in connection technology.
- Increased system safety, thanks to electronic locking of the set nominal currents.
- Various fields of application, thanks to the wide temperature range and high resistance to shock and vibration
Check out the video below for more information:
For more information please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org OR +27(0)83 441 5231.